The basics of climate change – Part 0: Prologue

(If you wish to read this article in its original, Hungarian version, click here)

Dear Reader!

In this heading I will detail some basic definitions and elements to help you give a better understanding of the heading called „Solution to the climate change” and of climate change in general. In my writings I will assume that the reader has not yet immersed themself in the technicalities of climate protection. There will also be some definitions and elements which have been created by me, these also serve to help you understand the system detailed on this blog.

Naturally, if you stumble upon a definition on this blog the meaning of which is not clear, don’t hesitate to notify me and I’ll detail the explanation as soon as I can in this heading.

I hope to provide a lot of useful information for you in this heading as well!

DRDE

If you are interested in the next part of this heading click here.

If you seek a better understanding of the blog’s structure, you can find a short guide here.


If you’d be interested in reading a book which talks even further about the topic above as well as many other life changing concepts click here. But don’t forget that the answers to Life’s great questions can only truly be found in yourself! This book as well as this blog can only help you find your own way there...

If you believe this writing could be helpful to others please share this blog with them. You can find the icons of sharing and transmitting via Email below. You can help stop climate change and increase global happinness by sharing this blog with others and letting them know it exists.

I would be glad to hear your further ideas or constructive cristism, which you can share with me in a comment below the article. 

If you find this blog worthwhile, please follow it. You can find the icon for “regular reading” on the top right (if you’re on your phone, scroll down to the bottom).

Post a Comment

0 Comments