The first steps in finding happiness: the recognition and some basic elements – part 0: Introduction

 

(If You would like to read this article in original Hungarian language than: click)

The first 25 years of my life were hard. My troubled birth and hard childhood were followed by a digressive adolescence and young adulthood with full of problems. The mental problems that I brought from my childhood, generated addictions, lifestyle problems, financial worries, relationship difficulties and more negative things in my life. However, this is all in the past. The person that’s writing these lines today is a happy and successful man with reconciled soul. It took 18 years of soul development for me to get here. I’ve made it through a path that a lot fail on… And this is why I want to help others. I’d like to share my experiences with You, so that you can find happiness much easily and less time than me. I’ve done lot of unnecessary things, because I didn’t have a straightforward guidance.




One of the main goals of this blog, is to help every dear Guests in finding a successful way to search their happiness.

Finding your happiness consists of 3 main steps:

1.       The recognition

2.       Deep self-knowledge

3.       Changing into the right direction

This series of articles focuses on the first step and some basic elements that you need to know on the way of you. I hope these writings will help you on your journey…

If you’re interested in the next part of this writing than click.

Post a Comment

0 Comments