Shortly about me

 

Dear Visitor,

Although this blog is not being written about me, I would like to introduce myself, by writing a few rows about my life and my work.

I do my job as a college professor, researcher, designer and inventor mostly in water management and environmental protection. In spite of working in the engineer world, psychology, the human mind and natural medicine have been my passions in the last two decades. All through my life, soul development was always my greatest goal. I started from a really deep level with a hard childhood and a lot of trauma. But my search for happiness actually became successful, after a lot of highs and deep waves. Today, I’m a happy and balanced man. During my search I’ve come to learn a lot and I feel like, with my knowledge I could really help people to find their blisses. My goal is to help you be more successful and happier in your life.

On the other hand, ever since I was a kid, I was really bothered by the relationship of humans and the Earth. The way we treat our environment is cruel. The climate change is the last warning from the Planet. For the past 20 years one of my biggest questions was, how could we solve the issue of climate change? Fortunately, I can say that I’ve found a possible solution. A system got put together in my head, with the help of which we could lead people into an environment-friendly and happy world.

Since today’s people don’t have time to engage in longer writings, I choose to share my ideas with you through blog. I will post 2-4 minutes long writings, 1-3 times a week which will require minimal time and will provide you serious knowledge. If you read this blog every week, you’ll be able to get a complete solution about saving the planet and finding your happiness together, piece by piece. This blog is made without a glimpse of selfishness, so you can’t lose anything by reading this blog once in a while…

Please come with me on this journey and let’s make the world a better place!

Post a Comment

0 Comments