The goals of this blog

 

Dear Visitor!

 

This blog doesn’t contain adds, advertisements and you’re not gonna be able to find any references that would guide you to other sites either. This blog is written, and developed with bare selflessness.

Ever since I was a small child, I didn’t understand, how could people live this way and why don’t they do anything to change it. I remember when it snowed and the whole city turned into a beautiful, white kingdom of snow. But people got up, early in the morning to put ash on the roads, and the cars turned the snow into ugly slush. The beautiful white landscape turned into a dirty city within hours. As a kid I just couldn’t understand why that was good. There were some other unanswered questions in my head, like why don’t people talk about their emotions or why don’t they change their lives and their crappy relationships with others for the better. These questions are still flying around in my head…

I was about 26 when I realized that I couldn’t help the world until I cleared things up in myself first. That first, I had to help on myself and then could I start worrying about the thing that I wanted to do ever since I was a kid. Making the world a better place. The hard and persistent spiritual and scientifical self-development took decades for me. But as a result I think I’m finally in a place spiritually where I can accept myself and embrace who I am fully and honestly. Of course I know that this process never really ends. But while I was bettering myself, a system got put together in my head with which people could live in harmony with themselves, each other and the environment. I would like to show you that system with this blog.

I am certain, that unhappiness and all of the social and environmental problems from the world, can be solved. How? The answer is a well-built system, that I will talk you through with these writings. The three main directions of this blog are the key to finding happiness, the solution of the climatic change and a new perspective of the universe which I like to call the Universe-D. All of these can be found on this blog. Of course, all of them are connected to each other, because as we well know, everything’s connected by everything…

If you follow this blog week by week, I’m sure you’ll become happier, more aware, and more caring about the environment… 

Thank you for giving me some of your attention!

 

DRDE

 

E-mail: jusdobetterworld@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments