CV – 2020

 

I was born on 30th January 1976 at Pécs (Hungary). I am the middle child in our family among three children. My father was died when I was only 6, so from that time my mother took care of us alone. I graduated high school in 1994 at the Water Management School of Barcs (Hungary), and after then I got my diploma in 1999 at the Technical University Budapest (BME) as civil engineer. First, I worked as a construction engineer, later as a designer in water management sector. I started my work as a college professor in 2001 at University of Pécs (Hungary). I got my second diploma at the economics section of the University of Pécs. I wrote my thesis about the connection of the economics and environmental protection. In 2015 I got my PhD at Technical University Budapest (BME). Thanks to my time spent on this area, I designed about 100 water systems and I teached more than 1000 students. The main line of my research and educational work is protecting water and environment within which I was always interested in protecting the climate. My main scientific research was nature-friendly sewage treatment systems.  High quality international and national publications and conference presentations show the results of my research work. In the past years I reported 3 patents about sun-energy production systems to the Hungarian Patent Office. During this time, I became the father of 3 children I now also have two stepchildren and I am the happy head of our mosaic-family. During my engineering work I’ve come to experience the boarders of rationality, so I began to engage in the topic of the human soul and its development. Psychology and natural medicine are my decade long hobbies. I’m also interested in finding a solution to huge problem of climate change, and I’ve been dealing with it for more than 20 years.

In the year of 2002 I realized that I’m to be held responsible for everything bad that’d ever happened to me. Because of this I began to work on myself tirelessly. I had to fight off a lot of dragons ever since in my soul. Addictions, divorce and a lot of uncomfortable milestones show the losses and misery that I felt through long years. But for the past few years I think I’ve accomplished a stabile happiness. That’s why I want to help others through this blog.

In 2019 I have found out a complex system, with which we could solve not only the problem of climate change but the main problems of our social structure. I believe that this system can cause a bright and happy future for people. A book about this is currently in progress, and it will have three parts. But during writing I realized that only a small percentage of people is interested in reading such long books. That’s why I decided to split them into 2-4 minutes long writings on this blog too. I hope that I’ll be able to help with this to the world. For this it’s needed for You to get to know this system, so that it can get put together in you too and it can develop. And after reading. You will know what you can do too, to help the world, to change the world into a positive direction. I can say that the human happiness and saving the planet are growing from same roots. That’s why the two main topics of the blog are connected.

 

Thank you for your attention!

DRDE (Dr Ernő Dittrich)

Post a Comment

0 Comments