The 6 programs of balance – Part 0 – Introduction

 (If you wish to read this article in its original, Hungarian version, click here)

Dear Reader!

I will be writing about a lot of interesting things on this blog, one of which things is the solution of the climate change. I wrote a book called “The solution of the climate change or the 6 programs of balance” (Megoldás a klímaváltozásra, avagy az egyensúly 6 programja), that’s where the idea of writing this blog came from. As an environment expert, I am convinced that the climate change is the biggest challenge that the human race has ever had to face. Unfortunately, we will likely be overcome by it. Still, you can read and hear about way more doomsaying news than actual solutions.

In the last 20 years I worked  out a system with the help of which humankind  could conquer this challenge and create a better future for itself. I would like to share this system with as many people as possible. This blog – as the book mentioned above – is being made without an ounce of selfishness and its only goal is to provide help.

I hope I’ll be able to share as much useful and interesting information with you as I can on this blog!

I hope you’ll visit regularly and share your opinions and ideas with me! If you know anyone who might be interested in this topic, share this blog with them!

DRDE

 If you'd be interested in reading a book which talks even further about the topic above as well as many other life changing concepts click here. But don’t forget that the answers to Life’s great questions can only truly be found in yourself! This book as well as this blog can only help you find your own way there...



If you believe this writing could be helpful to others please share this blog with them. You can find the icons of sharing and transmitting via Email below. You can help stop climate change and increase global happinness by sharing this blog with others and letting them know it exists.

I would be glad to hear your further ideas or constructive cristism, which you can share with me in a comment below the article. 

If you find this blog worthwhile, please follow it. You can find the icon for “regular reading” on the top right (if you’re on your phone, scroll down to the bottom).

Post a Comment

0 Comments