The goals of this blog

Dear Visitor!

 

This blog doesn’t contain any adds and you’re not gonna be able to find any references that would guide you to other sites either. This blog is written and developed purely with selflessness.

Ever since I was a small child, I didn’t understand how could people live like this and why they don’t do anything to change it. I remember when it snowed and the whole city turned into a beautiful, white kingdom of snow. But people got up, early in the morning to put salt on the roads, and the cars turned the snow into slush. The beautiful white landscape turned into a dirty city within hours. As a kid I just couldn’t understand why that was good. There were some other unanswered questions in my head, like why don’t people talk about their emotions or why they don’t change their lives and their crappy relationships with others for the better. These questions are still flying around in my head, without an answer…

I was about 26 when I realized that I couldn’t help the world until I have cleaned up myself. That I had to help myself first and then I could start worrying about the thing that I’d wanted to do ever since I was a child. Making the world a better place. The hard and persistent spiritual and scientific self-development took me decades. But as a result I think I’m finally in a place spiritually where I can accept myself and embrace who I am fully and honestly. Of course I know that this process never really ends. But while I was bettering myself, a system developed in my head. A system which could help people live in harmony with themselves, each other and nature. I would like to show and explain that system to you on this blog.

I am certain that unhappiness and all social and environmental problems of the world can be solved. How? The answer is a well-built system that I’ll walk you through with writings that only take a few minutes to read. The three main directions of this system are finding happiness, the solution of the climate change and a new perspective of the universe which I like to call universe-D. All of them can be found on this blog. Of course, all of them are connected to each other because, as we well know, everything’s in connection with everything…

If you follow this blog week by week, I’m sure you’ll become happier, more aware, and more caring of the environment… 

Thank you for giving me some of your attention!

DRDE

E-mail: justdobetterworld@gmail.com

If you are interested in reading a book which talks further about the topics mentioned about and other life changing concepts click here. But don’t forget that the answers to Life’s great questions can only truly be found in yourself! This book as well as this blog can only help you find your own way there...


If you seek a better understanding of the blog’s structure, you can find a short guide here.

If you believe this writing could be useful to others please share this blog with them. You can find the icons of sharing and transmitting via Email below. You can help stop climate change and increase global happinness by sharing this blog with others and letting them know it exists.

I would be glad to hear your further ideas or constructive cristism, which you can share with me in a comment below the article. 

If you find this blog worthwhile, please follow it. You can find the icon for “regular reading” on the top right (if you’re on your phone, scroll down to the bottom).

 

 

 



Post a Comment

0 Comments